Member recipe by elaineoconnell
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Cake
- 25g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Stem Ginger Biscuits
- 250g Marscapone
- 200g Fromage Frais
- 2 large Eggs
- 35g Caster Sugar
- 150g Dark Chocolate (With Ginger)
- Icing Sugar (To Dust)
- Melt the butter and mix with the crushed biscuits. Pour into the baking tin and flatten.
- Cook in the oven at 190 for 10 minutes, then remove and allow to cool.
- Mix together the mascarpone and fromage frais until smooth.
- Add the eggs and sugar and whisk together.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and then gently fold into the mascarpone mix.
- Pour over the biscuit base and cook in the oven at 190c for 1hr 15 minutes.