Chicken with Mange Tout
Member recipe by sealuk
If you are looking to delight in the kitchen this summer, but donât have the time to cook up a culinary masterpiece - look no further than these simple dishes.
- â¢ 2 chicken breast fillets (seasoned in a little light soya sauce, sesame oil and cornflour)
- â¢ 113g mange tout
- â¢ 1 carrot (fine thin slices)
- â¢ 1 Tsp minced garlic paste
- â¢ 1 Tsp minced ginger
- â¢ 1/2 jar Wing Yip Oyster Flavoured sauce
- â¢ 2 Tbsp peanut or vegetable oil
- â¢ Light soy sauce
- â¢ Sesame oil
- â¢ Cornflour
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and season in a little light soya sauce, sesame oil and cornflour.
- Clean mange tout and cut carrots into half and then into thin diagonal slices.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry minced garlic and ginger. Do not allow to burn.
- Add chicken and turn up heat to seal and cook chicken.
- When chicken is cooked, add mange tout, carrot slices and half a jar of Wing Yip Oyster Flavoured sauce.
- Cook for 2 minutes and serve immediately.