- 4 skinless chicken breasts, each cut into 6 strips
- zest and juice 2 limes
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 2 tsp black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
A variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 8 tortillas wraps
In Spain, a tortilla is a kind of omelette, with ingredients added - frequently sliced cooked…
- 200g tub guacamole (or make your own)
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 148ml low-fat natural yogurt tub
Toss the chicken with the lime zest and juice, pepper, oil and a little salt. Cook on a griddle pan or barbecue for 6-8 mins, turning until evenly cooked and nicely browned.
Heat the tortillas in the microwave, following pack instructions. Spread a little guacamole over each tortilla, top with some lettuce and chicken, then drizzle over the yogurt. Roll up and enjoy.