Member recipe by insanecook
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Slices
A very good dessert after eating any kind of chicken. Really easy to make. This dessert will surely not make ur stomach satisfied so eat something before. This dish is for 1-2 people only. You eat the crisp first and then take a bite of the chili.
- A bag of chips (crisps)
- Some cheese(any kind that you like will do)
- Maybe around 5 pieces of chilli.(any kind will do)
- First of you should take out 10 pieces of crisps from the bag and put them on a plate. (Try looking for big pieces)
- Carv some lines of cheese and split them so the sizes of the cheese pieces is around as big as the crisps.(10 pieces of cheese)
- Now put on the cheese pieces on the crisp pieces. After that you just put in the plate with the crisps on into the microwave for around 15 seconds.(Till the cheese melts on the crisps)
- Now take out the plate from the microwave and put on the 5 pieces of chili on the plate.
- Serve as it is.Enjoy!