Member recipe by smrtdundee
- 250g Spaghetti/Penne pasta
- 50g Pancetta (diced)
- 2 Egg yolks
- 200ml single cream
- 2 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 50g Salted Butter
- 25g grated Parmesan Cheese (more/less depending on taste)
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente.
- In a saucepan, slowly shallow-fry the pancetta in the butter. Add the garlic and cook until the pancetta turns golden brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs yolks and cream and season with a little salt and pepper. Stir well. Pour mixture into your saucepan and heat for approximately 2 minutes - stirring continuously.
- Drain the pasta. Take the saucepan off the heat and add the pasta to your saucepan. Stir well.
- Plate up and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over your dish.