- 400g mixed green vegetable
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
A variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 4 skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 red chilli, desseded and sliced
- 120g sachet stir-fry oyster sauce (we used Blue Dragon, or make your own (see below)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 25g toasted cashew, or more if you like
The seeds from the 'Cashew Apple' - a tree which bears bright orange fruit and is native…
- bunch spring onions, sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, cook the green vegetables for 2 mins only, then drain.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, then fry the chicken slices for 4 mins until almost cooked. Add the drained green veg, chilli, stir-fry sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry briefly to heat everything through and to finish cooking the chicken. Mix in the cashews and spring onions, then serve.
Make your own: Oyster stir-fry sauceMix together 2 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar and 2 tbsp ketchup.