PanFried Chicken with salt egg
Member recipe by han85jason
With the salted egg and chilli, this recipe will bring your taste bud to life. A great recipe to accompany with rice.
- 5 chicken drumsticks - de boned and cut into pieces
- 2 hard boiled salted egg yolks - mashed
- 2 bird's eye chilli- seeded and cut into pieces
- some water
- some spring onion - cut into pieces
- For the marinade
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Mix chicken with marinade and leave for 30mins.
- Heat up some oil in a saucepan. Stir fry salted egg yolks until aromatic. Add in bird's eye chilli and chicken. Continue to stir fry for about 6 minutes
- Pour in water and stir fry until the chicken is cooked. Season with salt (only if it is not salty enough).
- Add in spring onion and mix well