Banana cake with pineapple
Member recipe by carolynruth
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Cake
This is a banana cake recipe with pineapple, bananas, and cinnamon.
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 medium sized bananas
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the oil, pineapple, vanilla, eggs, and banana. Mix by hand until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured pan.
- Bake for 1hr30. Set aside to cool. When cooled, coat in a light layer of icing sugar.