Jen's Crispie Bars
Member recipe by jencook
- 2 Mars Bars (62.5g size)
- 85g margarine or butter
- 1 Tablespoon Golden Syrup
- 150g rice crispie cereal
- 225g melted chocolate
- Melt marg/butter,syrup and Mars bars (cut into small pieces),slowly in a pan or in a large bowl in microwave on low setting.
- Stir in the rice crispies a little at a time ,making sure they are all coated with the mixture
- Tip into a 20 x 30 cm tray and smooth over with the back of a wooden spoon
- Cool in fridge for 30 mins. Melt chocolate and smooth over the surface
- Leave to set anc turn out onto greaseproof paper and cut into 12 .Enjoy!