Member recipe by gabbylol
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Pieces
- 250g SR Flour
- 50g Margarine
- 150g Milk
- 100g Grated Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons tomato puree
- Optional- Pinch of mixed herbs
- preheat oven to 220c/ Gas 7/ Fan oven 200c.
- sieve the flour into the mixing bowl. Cut up margarine and rub into flour with finger tips- untill mixture looks like bread crumbs.
- Add milk and cut into pasttry knife, it should be a soft dough. Lightly flour table knead the dough gently.
- Roll the dough out the size of an A4 peice of paper. Spread with tomato puree. Sprinkle with the cheese and herbs.
- Roll up and slice into 8-10 peices, lay flat, well spaced into baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minuites