Member recipe by mariannaf
- 300ml milk
- 300ml liquid cream
- 100gr honey
- 300ml cold milk + 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a pot, heat 300ml milk with the cream and honey in a pot.
- In a cup, mix the cornstarch with 300ml of cold milk- make sure the cornstarch has dissolved completely, then add to the pot and keep mix over heat for two minutes.
- Remove from heat, chill in fridge for at least two hours before transfering to your ice cream machine. Follow manufacturer's instructions, and enjoy either immediately or place mixture in freezer for a couple of hours.
- You can optionally add chopped nuts or cookies of your choice for some crunch when transfering cooled mixture to your ice cream machine.