- 150ml 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp masala paste
- handful of coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- juice 1 lime, pinch of zest, plus wedges to serve
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, each cut into 6 chunks
- wholemeal chapatis, to serve
For the salad
- 250g pack cherry tomatoes, hulled or quartered
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut into chunks
In a large bowl mix the yogurt, paste, half the chopped coriander, half the lime juice and all the the zest. Tip in the chicken, stir to coat and leave in the fridge to marinate for 30 mins if you have time.
Thread the chicken onto 8 skewers and cook in batches on a hot griddle pan, frying pan or barbecue for about 10-12 mins, turning until cooked though.
Meanwhile, mix the salad ingredients with the remaining lime juice and coriander in a bowl and season. Sprinkle with extra coriander and serve alongside the skewers with warmed wholemeal chapatis.
Up the veg countAdd chunks of courgette, cubes of pepper or onion wedges to the skewers.