Member recipe by anirac
cooking rice is very typical in Catalonia and Valencia.Black rice is very popular and, of coursem the name comes from the black colour of the rice. This recipe is from Catalonia (it's my mum recipes).
- 80 g rice (for person)
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 cuttlefish meddium (for person)
- inks sacks from cuttlefish
- 1 garlic
- water (2 parts for 1 part of rice)
- In a saucepan fry the garlic cloves, when taking the color removed. There throw, then the onion very thin and when it is softened a little, green pepper small cut. When the pepper is also a little softener, it pulled the cuttlefish. After a few minutes, you throw a bit of grated tomato and garlic (or garlic) and chopped parsley in a mortar.
- Meanwhile, boil water on throws the sacks of ink. We must ensure that the water take a very black color.
- When the sauce is well done, you throw the rice, give it a few tombs and pour the boiling water
- Let cook over very high heat for 15 minutes. We stopped the fire and let stand 5 minutes. Served with allioli