Member recipe by aurelijab
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Rolls
- Bread flour, 250g
- Salt, 1 level tsp
- Sugar, ½ tsp
- Yeast, 1 level tsp
- Warm water, 150ml
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp (and some for greasing)
- Olives, 6-10 (depends how much you want)
- Fresh rosemary, just a spring or two
- Put the flour, salt, sugar and yeast together in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Tear olives with your fingers (you can chop them up, if you'd prefer to) and add to the dough and mix well. Using your finger, make a dip in the dough and pour in the water and oil.
- Mix with a fork until its sticky. Lightly sieve the worktop with flour, and knead the dough on the table. Put back into the bowl, cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for 45-60 mins.
- Preheat oven at 210ºC Fan/ 230ºC/Gas 8
- Tear the dough into 8 small balls, put in a lined baking tray and grase the dough balls. Cook for 10 mins, until ready.