Halloumi & bacon rolls
Member recipe by kailabishop
ServingsServes 1 - 20
- 250g block halloumi cheese
- 10 rashers pancetta or smoked streaky bacon
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Cut the halloumi into 20 sticks. stretch each rasher of pancetta with the back of a knife, then cut in half.
- Season the pancetta with just black pepper, then sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- Roll the pancetta around the halloumi in a spiral and arrange on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 mins or until the pancetta is brown and beginning to crisp.