Member recipe by alessandra75
Could a simple lentil's dish be so rich in flavour and healthy? The answer is easy to find...just test it!
- 200g of red lentils
- 1/2 l of hot water
- 2 tbsp of ghee
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp of ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- some finely chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley and thyme
- Heat the ghee in a saucepan. When hot, add the spices and toast for 1 minute.
- Wash the lentils under fresh water. Add them to the ghee. Stir for a minute, then add the hot water and the bay leaf.
- Bring to the boil. Cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until creamy (add more hot water if necessary). Season to taste. Sprinkle with the chopped herbs before serving.