Member recipe by zakalwe
- 4 large eggs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 or 3 green or dried chillis, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped coriander to garnish
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until smooth. Add the seasoning and mix in the vegetables and spices. Mix well
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the egg mixture. Draw the edges into the centre, allowing the uncooked mixture to fill its place. Turn the heat down and cook until firm, then put under a grill for a couple of minutes until crispy on top.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve immediately.