Chocolate and Coconut Truffles
Member recipe by sophieslw
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Truffles
A delicious mix of both chocolate and coconut truffles. Easy to make and tasty to eat!
- You will need...
- 5 digestive biscuits crushed
- 12.5g margarine/butter or stork
- 25g drinking chocolate
- 100ml condensed milk (quarter of large tin)
- To Coat...
- shredded coconut
- chocolate sprinkles
- coca powder
- 1/2/3 cups to put coatings in
- plastic sandwich bag
- rolling pin
- wooden spoon
- large mixing bowl
- Measure out ingredients then put digestives into plastic bag and crush with rolling pin.
- Smear the margarine/butter or stork around the mixing bowl then add in the coca powder and blend together with the wooden spoon. Stir the condensed milk in gently untill it is blended also. (should lok like a chocklate paste).
- Stir in the crushed digestives and mix together. Mixture too wet? Add more crushed digestives Mixture too dry? Add more condensed milk
- Remove the wooden spoon. Dampen your hands. Use the teaspoon to pull out a small ammount of the mixture and roll it into a ball shap in your hand.
- Place the ball into the cup with the topping you want to coat it with then move the cup round in a circular direction. (the ball should move around the edges and pick up coating). once the truffle is coated take it out of the cup and place it on the plate. Repeat this step untill mixture is all used up.
- Place plate with truffles into fridge to harden for atleast 15 mins.