- 1 tsp vegetable or sunflower oil
A variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 onion, sliced
Onions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia…
- 250ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 500g skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 200g pack trimmed green bean
- coriander or basil, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the curry paste. Stir in the onion, then cook gently for about 5 mins until softened. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, then add the salmon chunks and beans.
Leave to gently simmer for 5 mins until the fish flakes easily and the beans are tender. Scatter with the coriander or basil, and serve with plain rice.
Curry pasteThai curry paste can vary from fairly mild to very hot, depending on the brand. If you’re using an authentic Thai brand, add 1 tsp first, then add more to taste.