- 200g pack spicy cooked chicken fillet (we used Waitrose sweet chilli mini fillets)
- 250g leftover cooked rice, or a 250g pouch pre-cooked rice
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
- ⅓ cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 carrot, coarsely grated
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
- 20g pack mint leaves, roughly chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- 150ml pot low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp clear honey
- pinch chilli powder
Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and mix with the rice, cucumber and carrots.
Mix half the mint with the yogurt, honey, chilli powder, and seasoning. Stir into the rice and sprinkle with the remaining mint.