Easy Pasta Carbonara
Member recipe by markandsel
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 150g Pancetta or Smokey Bacon
- 65g Finely Grated Parmesan
- 150g pot Double Cream
- Enough Pasta for 2 people
- Fry the Bacon . Pancetta until crispy and drain on Kitchen Towel.
- Boil a pan of water then add your Pasta, while it is cooking move ont the next step.
- In a large mixing bowl add the Parmesan, Bacon, Eggs and Cream and mix together well.
- once the Pasta is cooked, drain it quickly and add to the sauce mixture while still very hot.
- Mix well (the heat from the pasta "cooks" the sauce) and serve straight away, you can garnish with a sprinkle of Black Pepper and a couple of Parmesan shavings.