Member recipe by ilovesussex
- 1 round Camembert in wooden box
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh thyme (or another similar herb of choice)
- crusty fresh bread
- celery sticks cut in half
- Method Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Remove cheese and unwrap.
- Cut rind from top of the cheese and place back in the box base.
- Season with salt, pepper and herbs. Drizzle olive oil over top.
- Heat in top of oven for 15 minutes until cheese has fully melted and is starting to brown.
- Serve with crusty bread and celery sticks.