Easy Pad Thai
Member recipe by katiedorey
- 300g/10oz noodles
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 150g/3oz beansprouts
- 250g/9oz cooked peeled prawns
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- handful peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the red onion, garlic and pepper for 2 mins until starting to soften. Stir in the fish sauce, beansprouts and prawns stir frying for another 2mins. Pour over the lime juice, mix in the noodles and sprinkle over the spring onions and peanuts. Serve with extra lime wedges.