Yozuna's Baobab cheese cake
Member recipe by baobabsuperfruit
- 600g cream cheese
- 40g butter
- 120g digestives (wholemeal plain biscuits)
- 60g golden granulated sugar
- 40g baobab fruit powder (www.yozuna.com)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 20cm flan tin (with loose base)
- Melt the butter over a low heat. Crush the biscuits to form fine crumbs and add to the melted butter. Once blended together, press the mixture into the base of the greased flan tin.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and baobab powder until the consistency is smooth. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully spoon the mixture onto the pressed breadcrumbs and spread evenly across the dish.
- Cover the flan tin with foil and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Decorate the top of the cake with freshly squeezed passion fruit.