Tuna Pasta Bake
Member recipe by mimifishy
- 1tsp Mustard
- 25g Plain Flour
- 25g Margarine
- 250ml Milk
- 60g Cheese-Grated
- 10g Cream Cheese
- 50g Carrot
- 50g Cucumber
- 40g Olives
- 120g Pasta tubes
- 60g Canned Tuna
- 10g Mayonaise
- 50g Sweetcorn Canned
- Pre cook carrot and cube. Also finely cut cucumber and put aside.
- Place flour ,margarine, mustard powder and milk into a saucepan and stir well with a hand whisk.
- Bring slowly to the boil, stirring all the time, until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the carrot, cucumber, grated cheese and cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil the dried pasta tubes to the directions on the packet.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and then add to sauce-stir well.
- Add the tuna, mayonaise and sweetcorn to a bowl-mix in with fork.
- Pour the pasta and sauce into a foil oven proof container, then top with tuna mixture.
- Now grill in the oven for 5 minutes or until beginning to go brown