cheese potato shells
Member recipe by saahenlu
easy to make and use up leftovers using cheese and potatoes and any other of your favourite foods.
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 an onion(chopped)
- handful of mushrooms(chopped)
- Cook the potatoes for 1 1/2 hours on a low heat.
- While the potatoes are cooking chop the ham,mushrooms,onions and chives.Also grate the parmesan and the cheese.
- Let them cool for 15 minutes.
- Scoop out the potato being careful that you don't tear the skin.
- Mash the scooped out potato with the other ingredients prepared earlier(remember to save some cheese and parmesan to sprinkle on at the end) then evenly spoon the mixture back into the shells and sprinkle the cheese and parmesan on top of them.
- Put them into the oven until the cheese is melted then serve immediately.