Member recipe by nagajazano
Tastey , good for kids , you can use as a starter or as a main course.
- 2 Kilos marrows
- 2 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions
- few lettuce leaves if you wish
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1/2 tsp mild curry
- 2l water
- Peel and wash all the vegetables . Cut the ends of the marrows.
- Quarter all the vegetables and put in a pot.Add the chicken cubes , curry and water.
- Put on cooker and leave it on high flame until it boils then simmer until all the vegetables are tender.
- Liquidize the soup in a liquidizer or hand blender .You can garnish with Crotons .