Chilli Chicken Goulash
Member recipe by chekka
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 2 red onions
- 2 fresh green chillies
- 1 pepper, whatever colour you like
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic puree
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- splash of worcester sauce
- 1 pint chicken stock
- Cube the chicken and carrots and dice the onions, peppers,garlic and leek. Saute until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the mixture to a casserole dish. Finely chop the chillies and add, along with the tinned tomatoes, caraway seeds, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Make up the chicken stock. Stir in the worcester sauce and tomato puree.
- Pour the chicken stock mixture into the casserole dish and give a quick stir.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees C, or 160 degrees C in a fan oven or Gas Mark 4.