Member recipe by freakyfummz
- 400g Potato cut into wedges
- 2 x 315g packs diced lamb
- 2 Onions peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp dreid oregano
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 28g Flat leaf parsley
- 150ml Lamb stock
- 3 Large tomatoes thickly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180C fan oven Line a baking tray with layers of kitchen foil Lay a sheet of baking parchment on top of the foil Place the potatoes in the dish with the lamb, onions, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, half the parsley and all of the stock - mix well
- Layer the tomatoes over the top, season with freshly ground pepper, then fold over the foil and parchment and secure by crimping the edges. Bake for 11/2 hours or until lamb and vegetables are tender and cooked.
- Cut open the parcel and sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve.
- Add grilled halloumi cheese for a special Greek touch