Original Moroccan Couscous
Member recipe by chef102
- ÃÂ½ Shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kg Couscous
- 1l Chicken/Lamb/Beef/Vegetable stock, crushed into water.
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, when sizzling add shallots and garlic. When the shallots darken add in your water and stock mixture. Fry for another 2 mins.
- Pour in couscous and stir well . Keep stirring so the couscous won't stick to the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and paparika
- Simmer the mixture for a further ten minutes. Allow the couscous to cool before serving
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…