Original Moroccan Couscous
Member recipe by chef102
- ÃÂ½ Shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kg Couscous
- 1l Chicken/Lamb/Beef/Vegetable stock, crushed into water.
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, when sizzling add shallots and garlic. When the shallots darken add in your water and stock mixture. Fry for another 2 mins.
- Pour in couscous and stir well . Keep stirring so the couscous won't stick to the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and paparika
- Simmer the mixture for a further ten minutes. Allow the couscous to cool before serving