HAWAIIAN CHICKEN PIZZA
Member recipe by gkala79
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Pizzas
- Pizza Dough
- Ingredients :-
- 500gm - wheat flour
- 1 tsp - yeast ~ i used mauripan instant yeast
- warm water - as needed
- salt to taste
- sugar - optional
- olive oil - few drops
- Topping :-
- honey sausages
- smoked sausages
- pineapple chunks
- button mushroom
- mayonnise ~ as needed
- spagetthi sauce
- shredded mozarella cheese
- Combine salt, sugar and yeast into the warm water and mix well. Let it stand for about 10 mins)
- Pour in the yeast mixture little by little into the flour and using a mixer combine the ingredients well.
- Add in a few drops of olive oil while the mixer is running and add in the yeast mixture as needed. The dough will form to be a soft ball.
- I divided the dough into two and placed it into two separate large bowls. (Lightly grease the bowl before using) Cover the bowl with damp cloth and set aside to rise.
- First grease the pizza pan with a little oil (I used canola oil) and sprinkle with a little semolina to get a crispy base. I divided the dough in a bowl into three.
- Grease your hands with oil and start stretching the dough onto the pizza pan.
- Push up the dough to make a rim and then prick some holes onto the dough using a fork and set aside covered with cling wrap for about 10 mins
- I baked the pizza base for about 10 mins and then top it with the spagetthi sauce and a layer of shredded mozarella cheese. Then the next layer is the sausages, pineapple chunk and mushrooms.
- Spread some mayonnaise and another layer of mozarella cheese and back to the oven till the crust gets browned. VOILA....Enjoy your pizza while its warm....