Unky Dan's Salsa
Member recipe by erinjk13
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Jars
I am not much of a Salsa fan, but this recipe is so good that I just can't stop eating it. Just the right amount of spice!
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Large White Onion (add more to taste)
- 1/2 Bunch of Cilantro
- 2 JalapeÃÂ±os
- 3 Cans of Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of Coarse Sea Salt (add more to taste)
- 1 Rounded Tablespoon of Jar Garlic (add more to taste)
- Cut up the tomatoes and onion
- Put all ingredients into a food processor (may have to split ingredients in half, and mix two separate times.)
- If there is not room in the food processor the first time, put all blended items into a large bowl, and then blend the rest.
- Once all of the salsa is in the bowl, feel free to start digging in. It makes a lot, so you may want to put some of it into jars right away!