Member recipe by paule2
- 300g dried apricots (ready-to-eat)
- 300ml fresh orange juice
- 200g coconut milk yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- Place the apricots in a saucepan with the orange juice and heat gently until boiling. Cover and simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- Cool slightly and then place in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold soft peaks and then fold in the apricot mixture.
- Spoon into 4 serving glasses or a large serving dish. Chill before serving.