Tostada Con Tomate
Member recipe by cadamsons
- 1 small baguette
- 3 tomatoes
- fresh basil, finely chopped
- olive oil
- a pinch of sugar
- Preheat grill to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the salad. Cut up the tomatoes into small cubes (don't worry if it gets a little messy) and put into a bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, basil, sugar and a small amount of olive oil to the tomatoes. Mix well to combine the flavours. Taste, and add seasoning as needed. Leave to one side.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthways and brush each side with a little olive oil. Grill for 7-10 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Spoon the tomato mixture onto each baguette, piling it high. Enjoy!