Member recipe by akkie09
- 1l milk
- 5-6 crusts or dry bread
- 100 g sugar (depending on preference)
- 2 tsp cinnamon or mixed spices (cinnamon, ginger, coriander, cloves, aniseed)
- 125 g raisins
- 3 eggs
- Heat the milk on the hob.
- Put the bread in. If the mixture seems to wet/fluid, add more bread. Keep stirring the mixture until everything is incorporated. Turn off the heat.
- Add sugar (to taste) and the spices. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and stir them in.
- Butter an oven tray, and cover with some flour, shaking off any excess flour that doesn't stick to the butter. Put the mixture in and put it in the oven for 1h at 160C.