Yummy BBQ Melt Chicken
Member recipe by clphillips
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 8 Rashers of Streaky Bacon (smoked works best)
- 1 Bottle of Paul Newman BBQ Sauce (or any)
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees (fan oven). Carefully slice a pocket along the lengh of the chicken breast.
- Fill the pocket in each chicken breast with the grated cheese, as much or as little as you fancy.
- Stretch the rashers of bacon using the back of a knife and place the chicken breast on top of 2 rashers.
- Wrap the rashers of bacon over the chicken and tuck underneath if necessary.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts onto a baking tray. Using a tablespoon, ladle the BBQ sauce onto the chicken breast making sure the top and sides are covered in a layer of the sauce.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes until the sauce has become sticky and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with wedges and salad or new potatoes and vegetables.