Lukewarm salmon lasagne
Member recipe by larissaplink
- 1 zucchini, slices in thin long slices
- 250 cherry tomatoes, halved
- spring onions, chopped
- 250 g herb cheese
- cream or water
- 500 g lasagna sheets
- 400 g smoked salmon
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, chop the spring onions and make thin slices of the zucchini.
- Grill the zucchini slices and put them aside.
- Bake the spring onions and tomatoes shortly till they are warm and put them aside.
- Make a sauce of the cream cheese by adding some cream of water and make it warm
- Cook the lasagne leafs as assigned on the package.
- Put all vegetables, cooked sheets, sauce and salmon together in a messy stack