Member recipe by mahmoudatrash
- 100 grams semolina
- 20 grams butter
- 200 grams sugar
- 500 ml of water
- 50-100 grams cream
- 100 grams pistachios or pine as desired
- We put the butter in a bowl until melting and then add semolina over medium heat to a light with continue stirring until it becomes golden color semolina.
- Then we add sugar while continuing stirring for 1-3 minutes.
- Then add lukewarm water to the mixture over low heat until boiling
- Then turn off the fire .... we put safety in the dish, then add the cream on the face of the dish and also put pistachios or pine Preferably sprayed a little ground cinnamon.
- Can be eaten with bread.