Easy granola bar recipe
Member recipe by loll1982
- 2 small cups of rolled oats.
- 1.5 small cup of mixed seeds of your choice
- Dried fruit of your choice.
- 2 tablespoons of low fat peanut butter.
- Good squeeze of honey.
- For this recipe I used a 4 seed mix and luxury dried fruit mix from tescos.
- Add the oats,seeds and dried fruit to a bowl and mix together.
- Take the peanut butter and put it into the microwave for 2 minutes or until it has melted.
- While the peanut butter is in the microwave, add the honey to the mix in the bowl, I add a little at a time and stir until mix starts binding together.
- Take the peanut butter from microwave and add to the bowl, stir again making sure it is mixed in well.
- Place into an appropriate dish and place in the fridge, and after a few hours it will be firm enough to cut into slices and enjoy.