Member recipe by lacucinaimperfetta
- 7 ounces dry spaghetti pasta
- 5 ounces bacon, cut into small pieces
- 5 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- black pepper
- Boil water for the pasta. Put the bacon in a pan without oil and cook over medium-low heat slowly until the fat will become transparent. Then increase the heat and let it skip a few minutes to make it crispy.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg, egg yolk and add half the Parmesan and plenty of black pepper chopped at the time.
- When everything is ready place to cook spaghetti, salt water and when they are ready (al dente) drain (save a bit 'of water) and pour immediately into the bowl with the eggs, stirring quickly.
- United finally the bacon (very hot) and the oil that it will be pulled out and stir again. If you need to add a little 'cooking water.
- Serve immediately spaghetti carbonara completing the courses with more pepper and Parmesan cheese was ... wonderful!