Member recipe by chinnen1978
- Ayu (2)
- Balsamic vinegar (goblet 4-5 tablespoons)
- Salt (appropriate amount)
- Olive oil (appropriate amount)
- Paprika (1/2)
- Some of the scent, such as lemon and parsley (qs)
- The feces out of the anus
- Remove the jaws of fish Remove the jaw appearance is impaired, by the built-in cook at the back of the jaw, you can turn off the built-in bitterness.
- Soften the gills
- The salt sprinkled lightly throughout, put on the grill, I spray with olive oil spray (the back of the head) near the intestine. As well familiar, but this time I put a cut near the intestine.
- I just heated a little balsamic vinegar in the microwave Also pickled, I simply delicious, flavor is mellow by heating.
- Serve lightly fried vegetables and paprika, I Serve with baked sweetfish. Completed over the entire Ã©Â®Â the balsamic vinegar at the end.