Member recipe by twar123
- 300g Passata
- 300g Pasta
- 1tbsp Mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 100g Cheese
- Boil some water and leave the pasta to simmer until thoroughly cooked.
- Whilst pasta is cooking, crush the garlic into the passata and add the Herbs and Chilli powder. Season well.
- Put the tomato mixture into the microwave on full power for 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta, put into a casseroll dish and mix in half of the cheese and the sauce.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and put under the grill until it has browned and all the cheese has melted. Enjoy!