Member recipe by ryan1107
Here is a recipe for a porridge which will wake you up for the day.
- 50g (4 heaped tbsp) of Scottish Porridge oats
- 295ml of Milk/Water
- 2tsp Honey
- Messure out the oats and milk/water and place in saucepan.
- Put over a medium heat and bring to boil stiring regularly. This should take at least 3-4 mins.
- Once boiling turn the heat to low and place the honey in and stir well.
- Leave the porridge to thicken for the last 1-2 mins, stiring occasionaly
- Remove from heat and serve. You can add some fruit such as bannana's or strawberry's to this lovely porridge to give it that extra nutritional value.