Biscuits for every Occasion
Member recipe by josielou00
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Biscuits
- 5 packs of ginger biscuits.
- 4 bars of dairy milk chocolate.
- 150g of icing sugar.
- food coloring: your choice.
- lay out the ginger biscuits on a tray. melt the chocolate till smooth. then spoon a dollop on each biscuit. cool in fridge for 5 mins.
- make the icing by adding 45g icing sugar and hot water. then again spoon a dollop on each biscuit. and make the top smooth. refrigerate for 3 mins.
- then mix 5g of icing sugar with a bit of food coloring and a bit of water.
- then get creative and paint on what ever you want. they can be for christmas, birthdays, fun-raisers or even for a sleep over!