Member recipe by nelty1970
- Serves 10
- 200g (7oz) dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids, broken in to chunks
- 125g (41/2oz) rough oatcakes
- 50g (2oz) goji berries
- 50 (2oz) Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 50g (2oz) pumpkin seeds
- 4 tsp ground mixed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g (2oz) hazelnut butter or unsalted peanut butter
- Melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally, in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmerimg water, making sure the base of the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Put the oatcakes into a mixing bowl and crumble into small pieces. Stir in the goji berries, nuts, seeds and spices.
- . Stir the nut butter into the melted chocolate and mix until fairly smooth. Stir the chocolate mixture into the remaining ingredients, making sure the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture over a baking sheet and put in the fridge or freezer to chill and harden. Break into shards or cut into rough pieces when set, ready to serve