Pear and Apple Smoothie
Member recipe by kellycookie
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Glasses
Smooth start to your day with this ultra easy delicious breakfast drink
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and diced
- 1 medium red apple, peeled, cored and coarsely diced
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and coarsely diced
- 1 tbsp low fat greek yogurt
- 2 glasses cold semi-skimmed milk
- 2 glasses cold water
- a pinch ground cinnamon
- Peel, core and dice your banana, apple and pears.
- Combine all ingredients and pop into blender (can use a food processor, however a blender will give your smoothies a lovely silky texture) - blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses.
- TIP: Make an extra big batch of smoothies and freeze them for later - just thaw and serve.