Simple Bread Pizza
Member recipe by HollyKirby777
- 2 slices of white bread (or with brown, better to use white bread)
- 1 tube of tomato paste
- Grated mature cheddar cheese (your choice of amount)
- Toast the bread lightly on both sides in the toaster then spread each slice with tomato paste.
- Grate the cheese over the bread and paste and put under the grill for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out of the grill, the cheese should be melted well and the bread should be well toasted.
- Slice in half and wait before eating. Yum!!!