Cheesy Pepper & Bacon Bake
Member recipe by coby-rocks
A simple tasty pasta bake - perfect for a midweek meal if you're in a hurry
- 175g pasta twists
- 25g butter
- 1 red & 1 green pepper (deseeded & chopped)
- bunch spring onions (1cm slices)
- 4 rashers bacon (rind removed & chopped)
- 6 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 175g chedder cheese (grated)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C/gas 5. Cook pasta as per instructions and drain.
- Melt butter in saucepan and cook peppers, onion and bacon for 4-5 mins. Add tomatoes and cook for further 1 min.
- Mix in pasta and season well. Mix in 2/3 of cheese. Place in an oven proof dish and cover.
- Cook in oven for 20 mins. Sprinkle with rest of cheese and cook for 5 more mins with cover off until cheese has melted.