Peanut Butter Cookies
Member recipe by tonykibble
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Cookies
Nice, quick and easy peanut butter cookie recipe. Ideal for when getting to the bottom of the peanut butter jar.
- 8 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 free-range egg yolk
- 50g/1¾oz butter, softened
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Preparation method 1.Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- 2.Place the flour, sugar, peanut butter, egg yolk and butter into a large bowl and mix together until combined to a smooth dough.
- 3.With lightly floured hands, break off evenly sized pieces of the dough and roll into walnut sized balls.
- 4.Place the dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with silicon paper or baking parchment and gently press each ball with the back of a fork to flatten slightly.
- 5.Place in the oven and bake for ten minutes, or until just turning golden-brown.
- 6.Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool for ten minutes.
- 7. Transfer to a plate and dust with icing sugar