Guilt Free Fresh Pesto
Member recipe by honestcooksroom
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Batch
- 1 zucchini/courgette
- 1 large handful of basil leaves (about 20g)
- 1 large handful of parsley (about 20g)
- 6 dried prunes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 50 grams raw almonds
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- squeezed lemon to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pealed and chop zucchini in a small chunk
- Combine the chopped zucchini, fresh herbs, dried prunes, almonds, lemon zest and garlic in a food processor and process the mixture until it turns into a coarse meal.
- Add soy sauce and process it until the right consistency for you.
- Season with squeezed lemon and black pepper to taste
- Cover and store in an airtight container in the fridge for at least an hour to saturate the flavors.
- Refrigerated in an airtight container for storage.